- Industry experience and expertise. We've been in business for over 40 years. We have a deep understanding of our industry and our markets, and that experience and expertise is passed on to our franchisees through in-depth and ongoing training and support.
- Our customers keep coming back. One of the things that sets us apart from our competitors is that we don't just sell our products and services – we also share our industry knowledge and expertise with our customers so that they can take better care of their pools and spas. That kind of customer service builds loyalty, and our customers appreciate that.
- Loyal and growing! With average unit sales of over $1.2 Million* you can take care of your family's future while helping other families take care of their pool!*
*For the year ending December 31, 2018, Pinch A Penny had 248 stores open. Of those stores, 238 have been open at least one year. Of those open at least one year, the average annual gross sales were $1,257,388.88 stores (37%) had annual gross sales that exceeded the average. Your results may differ. There is no assurance that you will do as well. See our 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document for more information.
- We offer diverse revenue streams. The best franchise opportunities provide multiple revenue streams to help diversify store income. Pinch A Penny offers retail product sales along with pool and spa maintenance services for both residential and commercial properties.
* Please see our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information regarding Average Annual Unit Sales.